Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not even a full page went by. Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll hold him accountable this time for sure.

The government has reached an unspoken negotiation agreement with domestic terrorists. The government lets Trump slide on just about everything and the terrorists kill less people.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ll give Trump credit if he can even make it to Election Day without winding up in a straight jacket, but he’s not winning 💩.

Maybe a court delay, but that’s about it. Not an election. Bank on it.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I want to believe. What makes you so certain?

It’s a long story, but I think the polls the last 7 years or so have been poisoned by Trumpism and republicans who are Trump loyalists.

For instance, I believe democrats are more likely to admit they aren’t happy with Joe Biden even if they will vote for him. That honesty makes him appear weaker in the polls than he is. You saw it with Obama too, who’s approval even among democrats slipped a bit, but he won reelection resoundingly.

Republicans are more likely to just say Trump is still Jesus, even if he fumbles a pandemic and bodies are piling up in refrigerated trucks while he promotes quack medicine. It’s a cult, so I believe Trump’s already low approval are actually lower if republicans weren’t cultists.

When it comes time to vote, I do not believe Trump - who hasn’t gotten a majority of votes once - has added support, nor do I believe there are enough democrats willing to stay home or offer some other protest vote against Biden when the stakes are so high.

Also, Trump can f*** up a free lunch and if there’s a way for him to screw up his chances, he will. He’s also got idiots and loyalists around him, not the seasoned veterans he previously had. He’s getting crushed in fundraising too. He’s not the incumbent and it just doesn’t seem fathomable the electorate will put someone they made a point to remove back into office.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
House Democrats have introduced a bill to rename a Federal prison in Miami after Trump.

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/05/democrats-donald-trump-rename-prison-miami

One of the sponsors is Jared Moskowitz, who has been doing an excellent job trolling Republicans on Comer’s committee.

Heck, maybe if they promise to put Donald’s name in large gold letters on the front wall and install a gold-plated toilet in his cell, he’ll go willingly when he’s convicted.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Here's an interesting development:

Apparently trump had a source willing to pay the full $464 million bond in his fraud trial. But his lawyers didn't notify the court about that, correcting their earlier assertion that none of the 30 firms they contacted would be willing to take on that bond - which resulted in his bond being reduced.

It will be interesting to see if the above results in any consequences.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Here's an interesting development:

Apparently trump had a source willing to pay the full $464 million bond in his fraud trial. But his lawyers didn't notify the court about that, correcting their earlier assertion that none of the 30 firms they contacted would be willing to take on that bond - which resulted in his bond being reduced.

It will be interesting to see if the above results in any consequences.

So he's playing whack-a-mole, which is what he always does. Look at what's in front of him, find out what benefits me, disregard any reporting, rules, laws or other barriers, and just do whatever he wants to make things right for the moment.

They never did give a good reason why his bond was reduced in the first place.

When all is said and done, Trump will probably get an apology letter from the courts. They seem hell-bent on not holding him accountable, for anything, even the things he's already been found liable for.

It's bad enough to watch Trump and his lawyers try to **** the system over, watching the courts lie down willingly spread eagle and beckoning him to do so is almost too much. He's just going to have to be defeated in November, and that's that. Our judicial system only knows how to bring the hammer down on the weak and poor.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2